Followers

Saturday, 26 November 2016

Hope

Good Afternoon Crafters

A good productive Saturday here today, typical housework before I got into my craft room.

Managed to get a few projects finished and blog admin too.

Today sharing a canvas with you.


I gave the canvas a coat of dark cream and then a coat of crackle paint, once this was dry I painted with cream paint. I then added some script with a stencil and modelling paste. I then dry brushed townhouse teal and hot cocoa acrylic paint over the canvas

Once this was dry I then added the picture from IndigoBlu Lost Family Ephemera pack. I added lace, metal embellishments and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I added the flourish moulding which was painted with townhouse teal and dry brushed over with hot cocoa.

To finish of I added splats using Kingfisher blue metallic paint.

Below are a couple of close up pictures.



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

PDE Linky Party #147 - Anything but a card
Altered Eclectics - AG Mixed Media
Rhedds Creative Spirit - AG Mixed Media
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes
Love 2 Create #24 - AG Mixed Media

Until next time Happy Crafting!



6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning piece of work Linda, the colours and texture are amazing, love it Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful canvas. love the colour and the added blue metallic paint looks fab. Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning canvas Linda, love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Linda where do you finf the time to produce so very many gorgeous projects - hats off to you sweetie - love them all x Thank you for sharing with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I just love the texture! Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and I hope you have enjoyed your visit.
Hugs
Linda