Followers

Wednesday, 28 December 2016

Happy Mail

Hello Crafter's

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you all the very best for 2017.

Today I am sharing my last video of 2016, what an eventful year this has been!

2017 looks like it is going to be a very busy year, I am on the design team for Stamps by Me and I only got onto the design team for the American company Canvas Corp Brand too!

I went to see my friends Mike and Ian in Leeds the weekend before Christmas and they gave me Happy Mail and today's video I share with you what they gave me.

Click the link to watch my video


Do you enjoy my video's? What would you like to see me creating?

I aim for 2017 is to get a lot more subscribers and inspire you all!

I will be posting video's on Wednesday and Saturday in the New Year and would so appreciate you subscribing, liking and sharing with your friends my videos.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Happy New Year!




1 comment:

  1. Happy new year to you linda ,looks like 2017 is going to be a bumper one for you, you go girl.
    Videos are great Linda enjoying them very much
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and I hope you have enjoyed your visit.
Hugs
Linda