Followers

Saturday, 14 January 2017

Canvas Corp Brand Canvas

Good Evening Crafters

Today I am sharing with you a canvas that I was requested to make for Canvas Corp Brand.

I am so excited to be part of this amazing team where there are amazing artists from all over the world.

I have used lots of their amazing products, some for the first time and love the quality of their good.

The canvas is 4 x 4 and created in a theme of my own choice, those of you who know me know that I simply adore Steampunk.


I have made a video showing my process of creating my canvas and I do hope that you enjoy.

There are hints and tips to share with you too.

Please click the link to watch the video.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Rhedds Creative Spirit - AG Mixed Media
Altered Eclectics - AG Mixed Media
We Love 2 Create #1 - AG Mixed Media

Thanks you for visiting today.
Happy Crafting!






10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your DT post hun, love this make! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh love this one Linda, gorgeous project! Thanks so much for joining us at We Love 2 Create this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow, this is realy amazing!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda this is just gorgeous...love all the elements and your colour choice is just perfect.
    Thank you for playing in our challenge this month at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Linda! I do love me some steampunk! Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute little mini composition!Thanks for sharing this with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit. Good Luck, Rupa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab project Linda! Love all the steampunk elements. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month, Jane (DT) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing as allways, love the doily and those wings!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and I hope you have enjoyed your visit.
Hugs
Linda