Followers

Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Mission Inspiration - January 2017

Hello Crafters

Well it is Wednesday and that means a new video to share with you today.

Today I am sharing my Mission Inspiration journal page.

Below are the prompts which are published the first Saturday of the month over on our Facebook Group. If you would like to take part click the link to join our merry band of journallers.

Here are the prompts for January.


Here is the link to the Video


Below are a couple of close up shots of the page.




That's all for today, see you Saturday!

Happy Crafting!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Linda this is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Linda, I love mixed media but gosh it takes time doesn't it, I have watched your video's and it is time consuming but fun.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really wonderful project! I want to try more mixed media this year. Your creations are always so inspiring. Creative Blessing, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and I hope you have enjoyed your visit.
Hugs
Linda