Followers

Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Emerald City Crafts UK

Hello Crafter's

Well I finally did it! I have opened an Etsy store and started selling papers and ephemera I have designed.

You can purchase the papers and ephemera as digi downloads or pre-order the paper packs too!

Here is the link to Emerald City Crafts UK

Today's video is an MDF plaque which I have decorated with my Les Beaux Oiseaux papers and ephemera.

Please click on the link Beautiful Birds Plaque to watch the video.



I hope you enjoy the video, like subscribe and share with your friends.

See you all again Saturday with a new video.

Happy Crafting


5 comments:

  1. beautiful plaque Linda and well done you! I wish you every success xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Linda and I will def be checking out the video....
    you stated on my blog re my prize offer, but you need to put your name in Mr linky please as that's the only way I can do it, the other prizes are from the challenge group....xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you every success Linda. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and I hope you have enjoyed your visit.
Hugs
Linda