Followers

Sunday, 1 January 2017

Mixed Media Project of 2016

Hello Crafter's

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!

I hope you all have a wonderful year!

I have lots of plans for this year, so lucky to be on the design team for Stamps by Me and Canvas Corp Brand Crew Member too.

Watch this space for on the 3rd January, a new chapter starts on my journey in crafting.

Today sharing some of my altered art pieces that I created last year.


Steampunk altered box


Altered flower pots to store remote controls


My very first floating tea cup, Butterfly Garden


Fairy Floating Tea Cup


My all time favourite project from 2016


Steampunk Mannequin


Altered Spice Rack Vintage Style


Unicorn Garden Floating Tea cups

Why not pop back on Wednesday to see what my exciting new is!

Until next time Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Wow... these are all amazing Linda! I do love a bit of altered art/mixed media but I can't seem to quite get the hang of it! These look beautiful though... my favourite is the little clock :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each and everyone stunning Linda. Hope you have a wonderful 2017 in every way. Love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I love all of these but especially the remote holder, clock and the spice rack. I have a floating cup partially done. I must get it finished. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love these mixed media pieces of art. Yr so talented my lovely. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and I hope you have enjoyed your visit.
Hugs
Linda