Followers

Thursday, 16 February 2017

Circles - Junk Journals Junkies

Good Evening Crafter's

Today I am sharing with you my journal page for this weeks challenge over at

We are a Facebook group which is full to the brim with very talented artists who love to journal.

If you would like to join then click the the link above.

Every week we have a challenge and this week the challenge was:

Teal, Brown, Gold and Circles.


If you would like how I created my page then please click the link to watch my video.

Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. beautiful work Linda - really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Linda, this came through my emails as I am following you and am planning to view it this afternoon.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and I hope you have enjoyed your visit.
Hugs
Linda