Followers

Wednesday, 15 February 2017

My First Album

Good Evening Crafters, 

Sharing with you my first ever album which I have decorated with my Steampunked papers and Ephemera from my Etsy shop.



The album measures 7 x 5 inches and has a gorgeous glitter cover which is embedded and doesn't shed.  You can purchase these from Stamps by Me.


This is the first 2 pages of my album. You can see the rest of the album by clicking on the link to watch my video as it is easier to show than lots of photographs.


I hope you enjoy the video.

Happy Crafting!





4 comments:

  1. that looks great Linda fab papers and great design.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, love the paper and your album Big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning album project. Lover the glittery look

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and I hope you have enjoyed your visit.
Hugs
Linda