Followers

Saturday, 1 April 2017

Heavenly

Good Evening Crafter's

How is your weekend going so far?
I have had a very busy day so far got lots of projects started and on the go so hoping to finish them off tomorrow.

Today I am sharing with you my journal page for challenge 10 over in our Junk Journals Junkies and Mindful Art group.

The prompts were blue, pink, silver and the word heavenly.

Here is my page!


As always I have made a video on the process if you wish to watch.

Click the image below to watch over on my You Tube channel.



Happy Crafting

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful night sky linda. Looks beautifully textured. Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very serene journal page. I shall catch up with the video later in the week. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and I hope you have enjoyed your visit.
Hugs
Linda